Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello Kitty Product Pictures and Swatches


Above from left to right: Too Dolly Palette, Strayin', Fashion Mews, Most Popular

Hey guys! So I went yesterday to check out the Hello Kitty collection and I ended up purchasing the products that I really loved. (This post might have a part II to it coming next week) I purchased the Too Dolly quad and 3 lipstick which I'm in love with: Fashion Mews, Strayin', and Most Popular. I thought the collection was really pretty and well done, the quad's shadows are a little bit harder to use than your average MAC shadows but they are beautiful. The Lipsticks are a bit sheer but I had no problem with the color payoff-they're creamy and the colors are gorgeous!

Swatches:

-Too Dolly Quad-

From Left to Right: Yogurt, Romping, Too Dolly, Stately Black


-Lipsticks-

From Left to Right: Fashion Mews, Most Popular, Strayin'

Have you guys been able to check out the Hello Kitty collection yet? What did you think? Did you end up bringing any products home? I hope you like the swatches and product photos:-)

Don't forget to enter the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette giveaway!! You can enter until Feb. 28! The link to enter is up in the right hand corner of side bar. Thanks guys and Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 comments: