Saturday, February 28, 2009

Contest Winner!

Okay guys, so the contest is officially over! I decided to do this bright and early on the last day of Feb. because I know it's exciting and I don't want too many people being anxious over it, hehe:-) First of all, let me say a big THANK YOU!!! to everyone who entered! I am so happy with the amazing turn out of entries! My goal was actually only 50 and thanks to you guys, that's about doubled! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I'm trying to make this blog one that people love to read and enjoy being a part of (I'm always open for suggestions, too:-)

So the way I decided the winner was about as random a way a could think of. I entered every one's name in a hat on rolled strips of paper and than drew out one name and that decided the winner. Thank you again to everyone who took the time out to enter and for all the kind comments:-) I'm sorry to everyone who didn't win this time around but there will be plenty of chances in the near future! Keep checking back!

The Winner of the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette is VERA!!! Congratulations to you, Vera! Thank you so much for entering! An e-mail has been sent to you:-)

I wish I could give one to everyone who entered, everyone was so sweet! But There will be another great prize coming up in March! Look for that to be announced in the next few days!

Again, Thank you ALL so much and CONGRATULATIONS, Vera!!!