Thursday, January 15, 2009

Something Beautiful: DOGEARED Jewels & Gifts



There are so many timeless and classic pieces in this gorgeous Jewelry line. I cannot stop browsing their website and I've seen so many gorgeous pieces I would love to have! The pieces range from delicate to statement chunky and there's definitely something for everyone. I absolutely love nature inspired and organic looking jewelry and this designer is just full of gorgeous pieces like that! So beautiful. Definitely check this one out guys!

Some of my favorites!


$80




$154




$272

Check out more gorgeous jewelry at their website Here!!

2 comments:

Mi Fashion Blog said...

Hi,

I found your blog on Blog Catalog and really like it.

I've added you to my blogroll and would really appreciate a reciprocal link!

Michelle x

Dogeared Jewels and Gifts said...

Thank you so much for your good wishes and support! We are blessed to have fans such as yourself! Have a fantastic week!

-Your friends at Dogeared