Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello Kitty for MAC




The limited edition Hello Kitty collection for MAC is coming out this February and people are really excited about it! I'm included of course. The collection looks really playful and beautiful which is a fabulous combination. This collection will be available in stores on Feb. 12 in America and overseas in March. The line will include everything from brushes, nail polish, false lashes to of course, lipsticks and eye shadows but will even include a plush doll and a purse. If you are one of those ladies who has always loved and collected Hello Kitty and MAC, this is your dream come true!

The Product pictures are quite promising in my opinion and the colors are really unique and gorgeous. You can see more photos at Temptalia's fabulous blog. Definitely check them out Here!! I am sure this collection will sell out faster than you can blink an eye so be ready!

Who is excited about this collection? Is everyone looking forward to it or are some people not very thrilled? Comment here and let me know!

1 comments:

Mi Fashion Blog said...

I love Hello Kitty and I love MAC - so this is a match made in heaven for me!