Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TokyoMilk Fragrances



I'm not sure I could say enough about this collection of 18 fragrances! The scents are unique and beautiful, the packing ingenius, and the names are so cute! Let me assure you that there is a scent in this collection by TokyoMilk for everyone! I actually have several favorites that I can't chose between!
Each bottle has a unique and pretty little image on it, they'd look so stunning on any woman's vanity! They hold 1 OZ of fragrance and the price is $28.

My Favorites:

Dead Sexy- Vanilla, exotic woods, white orchid, and ebony.
Lapsang Su Chong- Winter moss, Asuka rose, sandalwood, and black currant.
Let Them Eat Cake- Sugarcane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid, and white musk.
French Kiss (Pictured above)- Mandarin, tuberose, gardenia, and vetiver

All 18 wonderful fragrances are available at Beauty Habit !

0 comments: