Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are YOU a Stila Girl!?



I am a big fan of Stila Cosmetics. I think they have some really great products- I love their adorable quads. Anyway, if you love Stila you should go check out their Stila Girl of the week page on their website. You send them a little story of how and why you came to love their products and send them a picture of you wearing your Stila makeup and maybe a picture of your Stila Makeup collection and they might pick you to be their Stila Girl of the week!! They'll put your picture and story up on their website and you get a $100 Gift Card! How great is that!

So if you love Stila, send in your story and pictures to become a Stila Girl of the Week! Check out the details Here!

While you're over there, you might want to do a little Christmas shopping for the Stila girls in your life! I know some Stila is on my Christmas list!!!

0 comments: