Saturday, November 22, 2008

Love Collection

The Love Collection is a very high quality jewelry line made in memory of Queen front man Freddie Mercury. A portion of proceeds go to Pheonix Mercury Trust for AIDs Awareness. Just another way to spread the love this holiday season. Check out the rest of the collection Here.



Description: Capture the essence of Freddie with this versatile, sexy and fabulous 925 silver and leather bracelet. Featuring the word "LOVE" engraved in pink enamel, this bracelet celebrates his universal message of love - in style; the letter "O" is fashioned from a patented stunning double trillion of two deep purple amethysts totaling 2.00ct. The collection's signature "Made in Heaven" is expertly engraved on this bracelet.

Price:
$495


This post is dedicated to my beautiful sister, Erika....



and to the great man who's inspired her so much, Freddie Mercury.
RIP, Freddie: 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991



"Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you"
- Queen

1 comments:

Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.info