Monday, October 13, 2008

Designer: Karen Millen

I'm in love! This UK Designer clothing brand is so incredibly feminine, stylish and glamorous. I think it has a feel of old Hollywood but still very modern. The colors and cuts of these pieces are truly breath taking. I love the look of the pretty blouses with the pencil skirts. Here are some gorgeous looks from the website, I really highly recommend you check it out! Karen Millen




So, what do you think? Gorgeous, aren't they? I hope you love these looks as much as I do and definitely keep this designer in mind. The prices are reasonable in my opinion, especially considering the look and quality of the items. They're also known for having great sales so check out the store locator on their site or order online. Let me know what you think and thanks for reading!

1 comments:

wangzi said...

In 1969 the IWC men’s be watchful which has a self-dumping crowd was produced in conformity with IWC Watches . In 1995, the company caused an astounding fable let alone the Emergency Replica IWC . This is a wristwatch to pilots that has not only chronometric functions albeit too incorporates a literal Replica IWC Watches that is mysterious as far as commission on the outside anxiety signals amidst all-comprehending frequencies during accidents.