Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shopping Trip

I went on a day long shopping trip and saw alot of amazing things! I could've broken the bank but I was good, hehe. I did end up getting a nice little haul at the MAC store. I bought 4 eyeshadows (Mulch, Satellite Dreams, Carbon, Star Violet) a lipstick (MAC Red), and a pro palette. I'll probably post pictures later for you guys, but I absolutely fell in love with a gorgeous bag from Coach.

It's $458 (www.coach.com) and I didn't end up coming home with it but I'll probably put away some money the next few weeks and get it. I absolutely love it and it's more beautiful in person.


The Coach shop also had really gorgeous jewelry that I loved. I really like nature inspired jewelry and they had pretty pieces along those lines.

2 comments:

trendology said...

Thanks for adding me on Blog Catalog. I added your site to my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://jewelryblogsphere.blogspot.com