Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beauty Tips

I know there are a never ending supply of beauty tips out there but I thought some of these might be useful to some ladies out there and hopefully you haven't heard them all already! I'm sure you've heard some and probably already do some of them too, but I hope these help some of you! Let me know if you have any specific questions or if a particular tip was useful. You can e-mail me at any time at
brittyb87@gmail.com

1. Switch out your black mascara now and then for a colored one. A dark purple toned mascara will look great on blue or green eyes and a dark navy or dark green for brown eyes.

2. Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo once every two weeks to get rid of any product buildup that can lead to dull hair.

3. Try gold eyeshadow. There's a shade for almost everyone and it can brighten your whole complexion and bring a glow to your skin.

4. Exfoliate your skin. It reveals glowy, beautiful skin by removing the dead skin cells.

5. Try lining the lower lashline in a color other than black- use a color like brown or charcoal.

6. Switch out your powder blush for a cheek tint. It can give you a natural, dewy flush.

7. Help dry, brittle, overstyled hair by using hair oil. Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil is great.

8. Instead of Lipstick and gloss, switch to a tinted lip balm on days you don't feel up to getting fully made up. They're hydrating and pretty. (MAC has fabulous Lip Conditioners in pretty tints.)

1 comments:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hey Miss B,

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to stop by le blog and for inviting me to yours!

I like the simplistic design you have going on here. I find myself using some of BB's hacks also!

Keep up the good work and as long as you keep writing what interests you, others will read your passion and tune in for the long haul.

Hope you're having a great weekend so far! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to hear from you more often :D

Take care!