Thursday, August 21, 2008

Product Review

Lancome Courbe Virtuôse- Divine Lasting Curves Mascara



Lancome's curling mascara makes these claims:

- CurlGuard™ formula lengthens and holds a divine lash curve for 12 hours.
- The KeepCurl™ brush provides an outstanding eyelash curler effect.
- Long-lasting formula is virtually smudge-proof, tear-proof and easily removable.

Price: $23.50

I've got to hand it to Lancome, I think this mascara is incredible!! I would rank it right up there with Lancome's Definicils mascara, but with the bonus of curling action. When you use the curved wand from root to tip of your lashed, it really pulls the lashed up and out and the mascara, in my experience, never clumped. I really think this is a mascara worth trying out for all you ladies out there who are tired of your mascara or looking for a new, better mascara!

People actually commented on my lashes and asked if I was wearing fake ones with this on. My lashes are notoriously hard to curl too, so I was definately impressed by this! It doesn't provide a whole lot of volume but it does curl and lengthen. So give it a try if you're looking for a new mascara!

3 comments:

Gee said...

Sounds promising! I've never tried Lancome mascara, perhaps I will!

Melissa said...

I like the Lancome Hypnose mascara, it really makes my lashes long and full.
Great post and thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog is looking great, keep up the good work! :)

longge said...

Give your wardrobe a new look by sprucing up your old dresses with these louis vuitton wallet stylish personal accessories, which exude elegance and classiness in louis vuitton wallets every inch. The louis vuitton 2010 are the hot cakes for the season.