Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Perfume Review



I'm not one to buy into the notion of having just one perfume as a "signature" scent. I think having a small scent "wardrobe", if you will, is alluring. It's unexpected, it keeps people wondering and guessing about you.


Vera Wang's Flower Princess is a light, floral scent. Although it is light and breezy it truly stays with you throughout the day, it's truly a romantic scent. It's gorgeously feminine and never overpowering.

Notes: Water Lily, Lady Apple, Mandarin Meringue, Golden Apricot Skin, Ripe Pink Guava, Tahitian Flower, Wild Tuberose, Dark Chocolate, Pink Frosting Accord, Chiffon Vanilla, Precious Amber, Forbidden Woods, Royal Musk Captive.

This scent is fresh, pretty, and can work for either day or night. Next time you're out perfume shopping, go ahead and test it out and let me know what you think. Oh...Did I mention the really pretty packaging and bottle? I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, but I am a sucker for pretty packaging!

0 comments: