Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Beautiful Beginning...

Welcome to "A Little More Beautiful"! I have long been a fan of Beauty, Fashion, Glamour-all that wonderful stuff! Yes, I capitalized those three things on purpose because I think they're more important than alot of people give them credit for! Everyone could use a little more Beauty in their lives, a little more Glamour, with all the things wrong in our world today. That's not to say we should forget the other important stuff, like world hunger and politics but we are women-we're amazing creatures. We can care about it all and do it all!

So welcome to my new blog-I'll be posting tutorials on different makeup looks, beauty advice, suggestions, answering questions, fashion tidbits-all of that good stuff. Stay tuned, post comments, questions, and please enjoy!!

0 comments: